This an AHA course in Advanced Cardiac Life Support-ACLS (Renewal).
- credential card valid for 2 years
- class fee is $200
- BLS class fee $50
- manual is optional @ $35
- pre-test* completion is required of ALL students
- BLS card must be presented at class
- for health care providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of patients in or out of hospital and have CURRENT ACLS provider card
- goal of ACLS Provider Course is to improve the quality of care provided to the adult victim of cardiac arrest or other cardiopulmonary emergencies.
Please note the following:
1. BLS is taught from 5:00 to 6:00 PM. The ACLS portion follows the BLS, therefore, if you are not taking the BLS you do not need to arrive until 6:00 PM.
2. This class is for physicians, physician assistant, dentist & advanced practice nurses
3. Non-OSUMC employees: Please bring payment to class if you have not already paid online or your employer has not made prior arrangements.
4. You must bring your valid BLS card to class.
5. You must complete and pass the pre-test* (regardless of your experience) and bring your BLS card to class. If you fail to do so, you will be rescheduled for a later date.
* INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-TEST:
- Go to AHA website www.heart.org/eccstudent
- Enter passcode lifesaver
- Print off a copy of your completed certificate and bring to class or you will be rescheduled for another class.
- To reiterate...it is our policy that you will not be allowed to take the course unless your pre-test is completed.
NOTE: AHA DOES NOT SAVE YOUR PRETEST SO MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OFF A COPY UPON COMPLETION.
The class is held in the Education Center of OSU Medical Center, 1st Floor of main hospital, 744 W. 9th St., Tulsa, OK 74127.
QUESTIONS: email@example.com or call 918.599.5999.