This an AHA course in Pediatric Advanced Life Support -PALS (Full Provider 2-day).
- credential card valid for 2 years
- class fee is $300
- Must be familiar with PALS material. Book is optional and costs $40
- pocket reference cards are optional at $10
- pre-test* completion is required of ALL students
- for health care providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of pediatric patients in or out of hospital
- goal of PALS Provider Course is to improve the recognition, treatment, and outcomes of seriously ill and injured children.
Please note the following class rules:
1. Anyone arriving more than 15 minutes late will need to reschedule.
2. Non-OSU employees: Please bring payment to class if you have not already paid online or your employer has not made prior arrangements.
3. Food is not provided. Please bring your own snacks or plan to get something from the cafeteria or vending machines.
4. You must bring your BLS card to class.
You must complete the pre-test* (regardless of your experience) and bring your BLS card to class. If you fail to do so, you will be rescheduled for a later date.
* INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRE-TEST:
- Go to AHA website www.heart.org/eccstudent
- Enter passcode palsprovider
- Print off a copy of your completed certificate and bring to class or you will be rescheduled for another class.
- To reiterate...it is our policy that you will not be allowed to take the course unless your pre-test is completed.
NOTE: AHA DOES NOT SAVE YOUR PRETEST SO MAKE SURE YOU PRINT OFF A COPY UPON COMPLETION.
The class is held in the Education Center of OSU Medical Center, 1st Floor of main hospital, 744 W. 9th St., Tulsa, OK 74127.
PARKING DUE TO CONSTRUCTION: We apologize but while our parking lot is under construction we ask that you park in our alternate fenced in lot at 11th and Houston (see below picture).
QUESTIONS: email@example.com or call 918.599.5999.